This report on the situation of human rights in June 2019, in the east of Kurdistan is that the working population, human rights, Kurdistan, according to multiple reports, the human rights organization round is collected.
It is noted that this report due to lack of permission of the Iranian government, to organizations and human rights groups report is not exhaustive, and only part of the violations systematic human rights in the East Kurdistan to the picture drags.
The Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, with the arrest of citizens of Kurdish security forces and the police with the violation of civil and political rights, violations of freedom of opinion and expression violations of the right to life and personal security, discrimination, lack of security. The desecration of the citizens as well as torture, political prisoners, and ignoring the rights, the fundamental political prisoners, month of study to finish.
This month nobody was executed by Iranian government.
Arrested and imprisoned
In April, there were 27 detainees, many of whom were detained or imprisoned during the previous months. There are political, civil and environmental activists among those who have been arrested or imprisoned for unreasonable allegations.
- ? 6.6.2019 Sne(Snandaj)
- Usman Esmaili 9.6.2019 Saqez
- Omid Shah Mohamadi 14.6.2019 Diwandere
- Mostafa Rahimi 17.6.2019 Bokan
- Mohamad Jiyan Moftizadeh 17.6.2019 Sne(Snandaj)
- Musa Zia Gurguri 24.6.2019 Naghade
- Sajad Shahiri 24.6.2019 Naghade
- Ali Juzak 24.6.2019 Bokan
- Sirwan Ebrahimi 27.6.2019 Kamyaran
- Menat Rahmani 28.6.2019 Kamyaran
- Salar Remezani 30.6.2019 Salas bawejani
- Pejman Omidi 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Shahin Aghawaisi 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Farshad Miri 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Wehid Mehrwerz 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Nazdar Jemshidi 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Feramerz Rostami 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Ali Rostami 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Iman Rostami 30.6.2019 Sarpel Zihab
- Ahamd Sabzi 21.6.2019 Bazergan
- Mohamad Salim Bakri 21.6.2019 Shut
- Behzad Khaledi 21.6.2019 Chaldran
- Rasul Khaledi 21.6.2019 Chaldran
- Sajad Rostami 21.6.2019 Chaldran
- Mohamad Hasan Sarbaz 21.6.2019 Chaldran
- Hamid Balkhkanlu 21.6.2019 Urmiye
- Adel Salemfard 21.6.2019 Urmiye
A number of East Kurdistan Kolbers were also killed or injured by security forces in the Islamic Republic of Iran this month. This month, 2 Kolbers were killed and 4 Kolbers were injured. Kolber is a worker who is employed to carry goods on his/her back across the borders of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey legally or illegally). Also, three workers were injured.
* Mohamad Hoseinzadeh 14.6.2019 Bane Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Hemn Salehpour 26.6.2019 Bane Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Danial Azizi 7.6.2019 Kanizard mine explosion
* Ahmad Hajali 14.6.2019 Kanizard Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Omid Mohamadpour 14.6.2019 Piranshar Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Umer Mohamadi 26.6.2019 Bane Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Sirwan Aziz zadeh 30 11.6.2019 Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Ali Hsasni ؟ 28.6.2019 Direct firing of Iranian border forces
* Mohamad Lalo ؟ 28.6.2019 Direct firing of Iranian border forces
Suicide and murder
This month, the statistics on suicide and murder were high. In this month, 14 people committed suicide, 9 of them women and 5 others were men, and 1 man are killed.
* Omid Zohrabi 3.6.2019 ..
* Haide Azizpour 3.6.2019 Bokan
* Kajal Mahmudi 3.6.2019 Urmiye
* Sara Esmahili 3.6.2019 Sardasht
* Soma Khedri 10.6.2019 Bane
* Ana Seid Mirzai 14.6.2019 Ilam
* Jila Mozafari 14.6.2019 Kamiaran
* Masud Rasulpour 3.6.2019 ؟
* Runak Heideri 16.6.2019 Kamiaran
* Kimia Shexani 16.6.2019 Shno
* Mehdi Mohamadpour 26.6.2019 Ilam
* Sohrab Rostami 26.6.2019 Mahabad
* Hasan 26.6.2019 Mahabad
* Kobra Asadi 3.6.2019 Mahabad
* Ismail Bokani 11.06.2019 Bokan
In this case, 1 of citizens are killed by a mine explosion
* Danial Azizi, 25 year Old, Rabat, Sardasht
At the end, the Kurdistan Human Rights Code calls on the people of eastern Kurdistan to strive to uphold their rights, to bring to the attention of the world all the discrimination and inequality that the Islamic Republic of Iran brings to them.